Join us at IES’s 2023 ED Games Expo for a showcase on education technology innovations funded through IES and other government programs in Washington, DC from November 19 to 22, 2022.
Don’t miss our panel: Scaling Evidence-Based Ed Tech in Postsecondary Education
Thursday, September 21, 2023, 9:00-10:15 am ET
The postsecondary sector presents distinct opportunities and challenges for ed tech developers and entrepreneurs looking to enter new markets. In this session, panelists representing entrepreneurial, investor, research, and educator perspectives reflect on strategies to scale adoption in postsecondary education and engage with researchers and practitioners to develop evidence-based products that meet customer needs.
- Jessica Mislevy, senior principal researcher, SRI International [facilitator]
- Meaghan Duff, vice president, Programs, Minerva Project
- John Gamba, Jr., entrepreneur in Residence and Director of Innovative Programs – Catalyst @ Penn GSE
- Jason Palmer, general partner, New Markets Venture Partners
- David Yaskin, CEO coach and consultant, Ed Tech Coaching, LLC